Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg The upcoming Cabinet reshuffle will likely occur in early June. This was announced by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong to media in response to questions about updates on the Cabinet movements, The Straits Times ( ST ) reported. Hopes to do it around early June According to ST , PM Lee shared this information after the ASEAN-United States Special Summit in Washington D.C. on Friday (May 13, U.S. time). He said that Cabinet changes were in progress and that he expected these changes would be announced after finishing his upcoming overseas trips. He also said that he is working on the reshuffle but had to focus on his trips, ST added. “But I am working at it and hope I shall be able to do it once I am done with my trips, which means early June.” PM Lee was in Washington D.C. from May 10 to May 14 for the ASEAN-U.S. Special Summit . He is scheduled to go to Tokyo to speak at the 27th International Conference on the Future of Asia on May 26 and 27. The last Cabinet reshuffle took place on Apr. 23, 2021 and saw Lawrence… Read full this story
- Making Cabinet changes tough but important responsibility: PM Lee
- PM Lee calls N. Korea's Kim a 'confident, young leader', says Singapore is not repressive
- Singapore hopes Trump-Kim summit will be 'constructive', but resolving conflict will be long process: PM Lee
- Sturgeon’s cabinet reshuffle marks the beginning of the end
- Tanzania: Newly Appointed Ministers Speak Following President Magufuli's Cabinet Reshuffle
- PM Barrow discusses fuel prices, illegal Guatemalan incursions, and recent Cabinet reshuffle
- Scottish Government Cabinet Reshuffle: Who’s in and Who’s out?
- Political leaders must always be in sync with current generation: PM Lee
- PM Lee hopes summit will get things moving in positive direction
- Kim-Trump summit: N Korea leader meets Singapore PM Lee Hsien Loong
Cabinet reshuffle likely to take place in early June: PM Lee have 310 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.