Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/motherships A fire broke out in the living room of a Bedok North flat on early Friday morning, May 13. A total of four people were found unconscious in the Block 409 Bedok North Avenue 2 unit when Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) personnel arrived at the fourth floor flat at about 6:40am. It was later reported that three of them, including a toddler, died in the fire. Alerting the neighbours In a Facebook post , Member of Parliament (MP) Tan Kiat How shared that he had visited the location and spoken to residents, who told him stories of how neighbours and volunteers “bravely jumped in to help”. Tan represents the Kampong Chai Chee ward of East Coast GRC. One story he highlighted was of a 14-year-old boy who ran “the length and breadth” of the block without his shoes to alert neighbours to the fire. Tan added that the boy, named Ping Pang, is currently a student at Temasek Junior College IP. There was also another young man who assisted by carrying his neighbour's mother, who was in a wheelchair, to safety. “This is truly our Kampong spirit,” Tan added. According… Read full this story
- North Korea declares state of emergency after ‘first suspected coronavirus case’ crosses border from South Korea
- Scotland's barbecue weekend! Brits north of the border make the most of being allowed to meet in groups of EIGHT people while the English still can't
- Man chops off boy’s wrist over fish pond in Lagos
- Welcome to Wokeville: Right-on A-list neighbours, top notch vegan restaurants, and yoga classes in a pink salt cave. Harry and Meghan have bought new home in exclusive California enclave around the corner from Oprah... and Windsor it ain't!
- Armed cops burst into family home, arrest boy, 12, at gunpoint and drag him away in cuffs for playing with a TOY gun
- Madeleine McCann news: Apartment was ‘prime location’ for crime and suspect cleared of rape and murder of Claudia Ruf
- Man in his 20s is shot dead by hooded gunman on doorstep of his £500,000 northwest London home in the capital's 78th murder this year
- Terror attack in Reading: Police call stabbing spree a 'terrorist incident' after 'Libyan' knifeman randomly stabbed three people to death and injured three others before being tackled by unarmed police
- One Town’s War on Gay Teens
- Madeleine McCann latest news: Suspect ‘boasted he performed sex act in front of sleeping girls’ and will NEVER cooperate
Boy, 14, ran barefoot around HDB block to alert neighbours of fire at Bedok North flat have 409 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.