NBC announced last month that Mike Tirico would replace the legendary Al Michaels as the voice of Sunday Night Football . Now, the network has revealed the rest of the team. It's now confirmed that Michaels' stalwart broadcast partner, Cris Collinsworth , will join Tirico for what will be Collinsworth's 14th season in the SNF broadcast booth. It won't exactly be a new experience for either, since Tirico and Collinsworth have teamed to call 21 NFL games since the former joined NBC Sports in 2016. After Michele Tafoya exited NBC's marquee football franchise amid controversy, the network has named Melissa Stark as its new sideline reporter. Stark knows the terrain. She previously served as sideline reporter for ABC's Monday Night Football for three seasons and has been a host and reporter for NFL Network since 2011. After the news was announced, Stark took to Twitter and wrote, "Can't WAIT! Can't WAIT! @SNFonNBC https://t.co/vYkxCqRtQH — melissa stark (@melissastark) April 19, 2022 Pete Bevacqua, NBC Sports Chairman, said of the move, " Sunday Night Football is destination viewing and we are thrilled to have Mike, Cris and Melissa call the action and tell the stories that football fans have come to expect… Read full this story
- Drew Brees Confirms He's Joining NBC Sports as a Football Analyst After Announcing Retirement
- NFL strength of schedule for all 32 teams for the 2021 season
- Who is announcing the 2020 Super Bowl? Here is the 'A' team from Fox's NFL broadcast for Sunday
- NBC Nabs Nascar TV Rights For $4.4 Billion
- Super Bowl announcer Joe Buck gets blasted on Twitter when fans realize he's calling the game
- PSG star Ander Herrera becomes first footballer to address European Super League plans
- I am amazed Marcus Rashford isn’t in the England team, he is as talented as Kylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland
- Phil Foden set to miss Euro 2020 final after 'minor injury' ruled him out of training
- NBC trying to poach Maria Taylor from ESPN in time for Olympics
- When Man Utd could announce Jadon Sancho shirt number with 'medical due today'
NBC Sets Full ‘Sunday Night Football’ Announcing Team, Including Michele Tafoya’s Replacement have 344 words, post on deadline.com at April 19, 2022. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.