Exclusive Document Launch Doc 3:31 PM PT — TMZ obtained the full police report for Springsteen’s arrest, and you can read it above. Bruce Springsteen was glassy-eyed, swaying and reeked of booze when he was arrested for DWI … at least according to cops. According to legal docs, an officer watched Bruce take a shot of Patron Tequila, hop on his motorcycle and start the engine back on November 14. The officer says he informed Bruce drinking was prohibited in that area of Sandy Hook, NJ … and observed the 750 ml bottle of Patron was empty. Getty Springsteen allegedly told the cop he was about to ride out of the park — Gateway National Recreation Area — even though he’d admitted to having 2 shots of tequila in the last 20 minutes. The officer says Bruce smelled strongly of alcohol and his eyes were glassy, so he put the Boss through a field sobriety test, during which he was swaying, and took 45 steps when he was only asked to take 18. Cops say he refused to submit to a breathalyzer test. Gallery Launch Gallery TMZ broke the story … the rock icon was cited for DWI , reckless… Read full this story
- Ed Oliver arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and unlawfully carrying a weapon, per report
- A First Draft of History, Told in 117 Days of Trump Jokes
- Growing Up Stevie
- Music at Home: 10 Songs From Music’s Greatest Month
- Hollywood’s Walk of Fame is the Perfect Monument-as-Metaphor for This Moment
- How Would You Like $2 Million to Steal Elvis' Coffin?
- Burden of being Obiano’s spokesman — James Eze
- Brock Pierce: The Hippie King of Cryptocurrency
- Coronavirus: Meth prices double in parts of New Zealand during Covid-19 lockdown
- Over eight MILLION viewers tuned in to watch Queen's VE-Day speech as she addressed the nation exactly 75 years after her father King George VI did at the end of WWII in Europe
Read Bruce Springsteen Police Report: 'Swaying' and Glassy-Eyed During DWI have 303 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 2, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.