INDIA WOMEN TOUR OF ENGLAND, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Both Glenn (in pic) and Davies will play for their regional teams to prepare for the ODI series. © Getty Sarah Glenn and Freya Davies were released from England Women’s 17-member squad ahead of the one-off Test against India, on Friday (June 11). All-rounder Glenn and pace bowler Davies will now play for their regional sides – Central Sparks and South East Stars respectively – in the fourth round of the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy. “Sarah Glenn and Freya Davies have been released from the England Women’s Test squad and will both play for their regional teams in this weekend’s Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy matches – in preparation for the ODI series that follows,” confirmed England and Wales Cricket Board. England will take on India in the only Test of the tour in Bristol on June 16, the first encounter in the format between the two sides since the Wormsley Test in 2014, which the visitors won by six wickets. The Test will be followed by three ODIs and as many T20Is between June 27 and July 15. © Cricbuzz Share Tweet TAGS India Women tour… Read full this story
- France, England to unite in song and solidarity
- Joe Root says losing hurts but he wants to carry on as England captain
- England coach Chris Silverwood wants Test team to get the basics right
- Darren Gough ‘honoured’ to work with England in run-up to New Zealand series
- UK finances would fail spectacularly if put through the same stress testing banks face
- Murray to lead British Davis Cup defense against Japan
- England gunning for depleted Dutch
- DC Movie Locks Its All-Star Supervillain Cast, But What Exactly Is A 'Suicide Squad'?
- There’s a test that tells you if you’re a ‘super-recognizer’ of faces, and you can take it right now
- Filipino netters ready for Davis Cup action
Glenn, Davies released from England Test squad have 305 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at November 11, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.