On Oct. 5, a hashtag #muachoconchiecongtay (buy me a handcuff) appeared in the trendy suggestion tab of TikTok, attracting more than 720,000 views. All Videos under this hashtag used the same background song with a fast tempo, poppy melody and lyrics about the relationship between a woman and her father-in-law, originally performed as ‘Censored’ by a male rapper who participated in the popular TV show ‘King Of Rap’ with the stage name Chi Ca. Many versions of the song have been posted on YouTube and Facebook and received hundreds of thousands of views. In addition to ‘Censored’, many songs featuring sensitive language have been popularized across domestic social networking platforms in recent years. Rapper Chi Ca, author of viral song ‘Censored’. Photo courtesy of King Of Rap The music video (MV) for ‘Cypher Nha Lam’ (Homemade Cypher) released by Low G, Teddie J, Chi, and ResQ focused on flirting and sex. The MV has pocketed 6.8 million views with nearly 4,000 comments on YouTube after more than four months of release. Rapper BigDaddy’s song ‘May That May’ (rough translation, Oh So Smooth) includes lyrics many believe refer to female body curves. Even though the MV is now hidden on YouTube,… Read full this story
- Is Taylor Swift taking a stand against Spotify, or spouting propaganda for Google?
- “Stand by”, Rock Band “will be back” – and it’s not Activision’s fault it’s gone away
- Apple Music: Streaming Tunes From Apple and Beats At Long Freaking Last
- Everything you need to know about High-Resolution Audio, the future of music
- How much are next-gen music services really paying artists?
- Carlos Santana says if you’re not willing to die for your music, be a plumber
- Scientists ‘sonify’ Higgs boson data into gorgeous piece of chamber music
- Google Play Music brings back Google podcasts
- Rdio launches free music streaming option without ads
- How to convert and play FLAC music files on your iPhone or iPad
Vietnamese take stand against trashy music have 313 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 8, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.