TMZ.com Shock G died in a Tampa hotel room from a deadly mix of drugs and alcohol … according to the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner. A rep for the medical examiner’s office tells TMZ … the Digital Underground rapper died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol) and methamphetamine. We broke the story … Shock G was found unresponsive in his hotel room in April, and there were no outward signs of trauma. Shock was last seen the day before he died, by a hotel manager … who then found him in the room on April 22. The manager had grown concerned after Shock — famed performer of the ‘Humpty Dance’ — missed check-out time, and immediately called 911. Gallery Launch Gallery Alamy The Hillsborough County ME says Shock G was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:20 PM ET. As we first told you … the iconic rapper’s funeral was held May 1 , and his Digital Underground family was well represented at the service.
- Autopsy Confirms: Vine Co-Founder Colin Kroll Died of Drug Overdose
- Smith died of accidental drug overdose
- US Life Expectancy Dropped in 2017. Drug Overdose Deaths Are a Big Reason Why
- Drug overdose deaths in America are rising exponentially
- Harvey Pekar Died from Accidental Antidepressant Overdose
- Renfro died of accidental heroin overdose
- Trump Drug Czar James Carroll: Fight Against Opioids Is Personal
- Doctor’s License Remains Unchanged After Admitting Illegal Drug Use to Police
- Accidental Opioid Deaths Top Car Accident Deaths for the First Time
- Inspiration for Beatles' 'Lucy in the Sky' dies
Digital Underground's Shock G Died of Accidental Drug Overdose have 240 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 6, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.