NEW ZEALAND TOUR OF ENGLAND, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet England reached 67 for 0 at Lunch on Day 1 © Getty England’s openers navigated New Zealand’s attack with ease in the morning session of the second Test as Rory Burns and Dom Sibley went to Lunch on 67 for 0 in Birmingham. It was the first time since 2011 that an England opening pair batted out an opening session of a home Test. England opted to bat, making one chance to their side, bringing in Olly Stone for Ollie Robinson, while New Zealand made as many as six. Being led by Tom Latham in the absence of Kane Williamson, New Zealand ensured the scoring was tough for the English batsmen in the first hour of play. The batsmen, however, did well to play out the trio of Trent Boult, Matt Henry and Neil Wagner. The ball didn’t swing too much, and whatever they managed to extract, the batsmen handled well. There were the odd plays and misses, but no solid chance offered. In the second hour, though, England attacked and switched gears as the pair began finding the boundaries often to bring up the fifty-run… Read full this story
- Covid-19: How to stop the virus making us all fatter
- Bleach Fans Can't Wait for Burn the Witch's Anime Debut
- Tite Kubo's Burn the Witch Officially Confirmed as Bleach Creator's Next Series
- Miss going to the gym? These household chores will help you burn even more calories instead!
- Burn the Witch Manga Will Be Published in the U.S.
- 'It's a joke': NYC health execs express fury that 1,000 bed USNS Comfort has only 20 patients on board because of red tape, while cornavirus crisis rages in NYC with 51,809 cases and 1,562 deaths
- SHOCKING: Johnny Depp wanted to murder Amber Heard and burn her corpse
- Cuomo says he plans to call Defense Secretary Mark Esper to resolve row over USNS Comfort refusing to take coronavirus patients after health executives slam it as a 'joke' response amid climbing death toll
- Burning question: Best player you’ve ever seen live
- Burning question we’re asking after stunning Tiger King twist
Burns, Sibley make comfortable start in Edgbaston have 346 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.