Vietnam needs additional 1 million ICT personnel by 2030 Demand for human resources for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in general and artificial intelligence (AI) in particular in Vietnam has increased continuously and about 1 million more ICT personnel will be needed in the country by 2030, according to the Vietnam-Australia AI Network. In 2019, the total number of personnel working in Vietnam’s ICT industry was about 970,000 people, of whom around 180,000 work for the software and digital content sectors and 1,600 are AI researchers (both domestic and foreign). At present, there are 50 universities that are training AI-related majors in Vietnam. The network said that during 2010-2018, Vietnam had 372 AI patent applications, ranking second in ASEAN. The number of scientific publications on AI raised from 134 in 2010 to 525 in 2018. Earlier, the Ministry of Science and Technology launched the Vietnam – Australia AI cooperation network, with the aim to help promote the national AI strategy. The network looks gather Vietnamese individuals, businesses, and organisations working in AI, both at home and abroad, to cooperate with Australian partners, hoped to serve as a prerequisite for building a community of sustainable AI cooperation in Vietnam and the… Read full this story
- Business News - The Oxygen of Any Business For Growth
- Three Poems: Gloom to Glory, September 14 & The Bull Fight [In Spanish & English]
- A Simple Plan to Start a Financially Successful Business and Semi-Retire in 5 Years
- Advertising Tactics for Your Home Business
- Vietnam among most attractive M&A destinations for foreign investors
- California mom, 47, is arrested 'for having sex with her son's two 14-year-old friends and plying them with alcohol and drugs'
- September Thoughts
- How I Got to Vietnam in 1967 - Aritlce 1
- Arriving in Vietnam - 1967 - 90th Replacement Battalion
- Booming: Television News Channels in India
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 14 have 280 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.