A 28-year-old man was allegedly murdered by his former colleague at the Panda Street under the One Town police station limits here on Saturday night. The reason for the murder is yet to be ascertained. The deceased was identified as M. Santosh, a resident of Madhurawada. According to the police, Santosh, a married man, and Bhavani, a divorced woman, had worked in the past as salespersons at a shop in the One Town area. Santosh had subsequently shifted to another shop at Gajuwaka, while Bhavani continued working at the same shop. On Saturday night, Santosh came to meet Bhavani at her shop, and the duo were talking at an isolated place. After a heated argument, Bhavani allegedly murdered Santosh using a sharp-edged weapon. It is learnt that Bhavani was taken into police custody during the early hours of Sunday.
- Seven baboons killed after permits granted to Constantia farms
- Donald Trump Gifts Elton John's 'Rocket Man' To North Korea's Kim Jong
- Ozaukee County judge who was locked in conflict with court colleagues won't seek re-election
- Small town doesn’t have to take care of possible cemetery, Wisconsin Supreme Court says
- Arizona DPS Trooper Tyler Edenhofer killed in struggle on Interstate 10
- Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf Scientist?
- Sierra Leone: Slecad Introduces Sakata Seed Company to Farmers
- South Africa: Sassa Urges Patience, Assures Beneficiaries Grants Will Be Paid Despite Difficulties
- Zimbabwe: 2 Special Envoys for Germany, Holland
- Africa: How Adapting to Different Climates Has Helped a Pest Spread Across the Globe
Man ‘killed’ by former colleague at One Town area have 243 words, post on www.thehindu.com at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.