close Video Hundreds of NYC teachers, parents protest coronavirus vaccine mandate Teachers Rachel Maniscalco and Raquel Martinez Olmo discuss participating in city rally on ‘Fox & Friends First.’ A California sheriff said he will not enforce any vaccine mandate on employees of his department, citing the government having “no authority to mandate your health choices.” “Over the past couple of weeks, the idea of forced vaccination has caused much concern across the entire country,” Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco said in a statement released Monday . “I will not enforce the vaccine mandate on Sheriff’s Department employees.” “The government has no ability and no authority to mandate your health choices,” he said. “As your sheriff, I have an obligation to guard your liberty and freedom.” CALIFORNIA PROFESSOR SUES OVER VACCINE MANDATE, SAYS HE HAS NATURAL IMMUNITY Bianco and his family recovered from the coronavirus last winter, ABC7 reported , and he added in his statement: ”I am certainly not anti-vaccine; I am anti-vaccine for me.” Bianco added that he was inspired to release the statement after he conducted a podcast on forced vaccinations, and said a local newspaper would use “cherry picked” comments from “supposed” health officials “in an attempt… Read full this story
- California Sheriff Refuses to Implement Vaccine Mandate
- California Sheriff Refuses To Enforce Vax Mandate, Says Gov’t Lacks ‘Authority,’ Won’t Be ‘Blackmailed, Bullied’
- Ted Cruz: Biden Vaccine Mandate 'Completely Ignores Science'
- Group Of Catholic And Baptist Medical Workers Sue To Stop New York’s Vaccine Mandate
- Riverside County sheriff says he will not enforce COVID-19 vaccine mandates
- Thousands of State, Health Care Employees Plan to Avoid Vaccine Mandates in California
- Youngkin, McAuliffe Clash on Vaccine Mandates, Abortion in 1st Gubernatorial Debate
- Vaccination Mandates Are an American Tradition. So Is the Backlash.
- Federal Vaccine Mandate: How Could The New COVID Rules Affect You?
California sheriff refuses to enforce vaccine mandate, says government lacks 'authority' have 300 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.