Vietnam reported an additional 12,026 Covid-19 infections on Sunday and 11,116 patients recovered from the disease the same day, according to the Ministry of Health. According to the ministry’s report, 12,017 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 35 localities such as HCM City (6,158), Binh Duong (3,188), Dong Nai (974), Long An (285), and Kien Giang (117). There were nine imported patients confirmed today. There were 6,650 infections found in the community. As of Sunday evening, 608,997 infections have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April, with some southern localities recording high infections such as HCM City (298,029), Binh Duong (157,018), Dong Nai (34,816), Long An (28,159), and Tien Giang (12,205). The outbreak has so far spread to 62 out of 63 cities and provinces nationwide. With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 613,375. The country now stands 49th among 222 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections. On September 12, an additional 11,116 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 374,578. On Sunday evening, a further 261 deaths related to Covid-19 were… Read full this story
- Right to Recover - Book Review
- Surgeons: Help Your Patients Recuperate Faster!
- The Most Important Health Tips For Breast Cancer Patients
- 7 Patient-Centered Pearls to "Wow" New Patients (Part III of III)
- Cancer Patients: Go for Healing!
- Maximize Patient Collections with a Patient Payment Policy
- Why Problem Relationships Rarely Recover
- Offshoring U.S. Patients No Cure for Ailing Healthcare System
- What is Electronic Patient Record Software?
- Recommended Diet For Asthma Patients
Additional 11,116 Covid-19 patients recover have 247 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 12, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.