GREAT NEWS by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Tendulkar had revealed on March 27 that he had tested positive upon return from Raipur, where he had gone to play the Road Safety Cricket Serie © AFP Sachin Tendulkar has been discharged from hospital where he had been admitted as a precautionary measure after contracting COVID-19. The 47-year-old put out a message on Twitter, stating that he will continue to remain isolated as he recuperates. Having been in home quarantine after, Tendulkar had consulted doctors at the Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre (in Charni Road, Mumbai) and got himself admitted as a matter of ‘abundant precaution’. Sachin Tendulkar @sachin_rt Follow 08 Apr 2021 26357 1951 Tendulkar revealed on March 27 that he had tested positive upon return from Raipur, where he had gone to play the Road Safety Cricket Series. The Pathan brothers – Yusuf and Irfan – and S Badrinath also revealed to have contracted the virus with the latter recently returning a negative result and thus joining broadcast duties for IPL 2021 © Cricbuzz Share Tweet FROM AROUND THE WEB
- PHOTOS: Team India, Virat-Anushka, Big B, SRK grace Sachin Tendulkar movie premiere
- Had to 'beg and plead' to open innings for India, says Sachin Tendulkar
- Maharashtra Assembly Elections: Sachin Tendulkar votes, urges people to vote for 'better tomorrow'
- Sachin Tendulkar recalls when the selectors were not ready to select him in the team
- Indian Idol 11: Sachin Tendulkar Is Touched By The Soulful Singing And Life Stories Of Contestants
- Maturity of Vihari, Rahane good for Team India: Sachin Tendulkar
- Why Sachin Tendulkar had to be convinced to act in his biopic
- Why browsing on MS Dhoni and Sachin Tendulkar could put your device at risk
- ICC faces wrath of Sachin Tendulkar fans for calling Ben Stokes 'greatest'
- Split ODIs into four innings of 25 overs each: Sachin Tendulkar
Sachin Tendulkar discharged from hospital have 292 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at August 8, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.