Relationship problems? Let Love Guru help. If you are facing relationship issues — and if you are in a relationship, you’re facing issues — we have someone you can discuss them with freely. Meet Rediff.com ‘s Love Guru , who says, ‘I’ve been told I give some pretty great advice. And some people think I’m funny, so if I can give you a laugh or two after your girlfriend stuck a fork in your face, why the hell not?’ So if you feel you want some personal advice, do write in to [email protected] rediff.co.in (Subject: Ask Love Guru) . If you wish to remain anonymous, do let us know and your name won’t be disclosed when publishing responses to your queries. Hi Love Guru. Familiarity breeds contempt. In our case, familiarity is zero romance, zero libido. As a young working couple, work from home has played havoc with our love life. The long hours and being stuck with each other at home has resulted in romance flying out of our lives. I think we are fed up of seeing each other's faces and the fights that always take place about cooking and chores. Now, we both are in our night… Read full this story
- Tiger King star Carole Baskin’s ex reveals she had a ‘VERY high sex drive’ and ‘loved getting frisky in their hot tub’
- Khimji Jewels asks you to 'Discover Your Love' during lockdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ex-boyfriend of Tiger King star Carole Baskin dishes on how she 'loved to get frisky in the hot tub,' as his son who lived with couple at her wildlife preserve says she's 'cold as ice' and cared about the cats 'in a creepy, weird way'
- Rise of the coronavirus cheaters: People reveal how they manage to have lockdown affairs - including a personal trainer having FaceTime sex and a city worker who flouted the rules to invite a woman to his London pad
- Is having NO sex the best thing you can do to rev up your love life? Tracey Cox tells why swapping bedroom action for bathing together and non-sexual touching could revitalise your relationship
- Sex during lockdown: are we witnessing a cybersexual revolution?
- Woman claims she has sex with ELVES… and they know exactly what you want in bed without asking
- You can now go on a VIRTUAL blind date organised by matchmakers for singles in lockdown - and they match you based on your social media profiles
- Dear Coleen: I feel a fool for telling my girlfriend that I love her
- Online dating’s new lockdown norms: Are the rules changing?
Love Guru: Lockdown Killed Our Sex Drive have 431 words, post on www.rediff.com at August 26, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.