Breaking News Getty Nike — one of the largest sports apparel companies in the world — has “suspended” its relationship with Deshaun Watson amid the investigation into sexual misconduct. “We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and have suspended Deshaun Watson,” Nike said in a statement released Wednesday morning. “We will continue to closely monitor the situation.” Watson has been with Nike since 2017 — the year he entered the NFL Draft. The bombshell news comes one day after the QB’s first accuser came forward at a news conference and revealed her identity. Ashley Solis says she was the first woman to file a lawsuit against the Houston Texans superstar, accusing him of sexual misconduct during what was supposed to be a routine massage therapy treatment. Play video content FOX 26 Houston “I’m a survivor of assault and harassment. Deshaun Watson is my assaulter and my harasser,” she said Tuesday while sitting next to her attorney Tony Buzbee. “I hope [Watson] knows how much pain he’s inflicted on me physically and emotionally,” Solis says. 21 other women have also filed lawsuits against Watson alleging he engaged in similar behavior while getting a massage. Watson has denied the allegations –… Read full this story
- Iran deal closer to reality as U.S. prepares sanctions waivers
- U.S. aims to make Iran nuclear deal immune to Russian, Chinese veto
- Pistorius judge attacks 'scandalizing' media coverage
- Pistorius to face March murder trial
- Shocked golf world, sponsors ponder life without Tiger
- Even when it goes wrong, Barcelona and Arsenal still feed the soul
- Will adoption bring orphans a better life?
- Uneven path for AirAsia's investment in Vietnam
Nike Suspends Endorsement Deal with Deshaun Watson Over Allegations have 264 words, post on www.tmz.com at July 4, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.