Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday lashed out at the Opposition for creating a ruckus and preventing him from introducing newly- inducted Union ministers in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha , saying such a "negative mindset" has never been seen in Parliament . As the Prime Minister rose in Lok Sabha to introduce the new ministers, Opposition members created an uproar by raising slogans. Dismayed over the disruption, Modi said, it should make everyone proud that several women, many people belonging to the SC and ST community have taken oath as ministers. ST and OBC community members are becoming ministers", Modi said, and noted that several new ministers are children of farmers and also belong to OBC communities,In Rajya Sabha also, the Pm could not introduce the newly-inducted ministers. RS proceedings adjourned over disruptions The Rajya Sabha also saw proceedings being disturbed repeatedly on the first day of the Monsoon Session on Monday and was finally adjourned for the day, as opposition members created ruckus over various issues, including fuel price rise, and the alleged snooping. Before being finally adjourned for the day, the house was adjourned many times as opposition did not pay heed to the Chairman's appeal to… Read full this story
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi wishes Pakistan PM Imran Khan speedy recovery from COVID-19
- Deve Gowda writes to Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Bangladesh Foreign Minister calls on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, discusses bilateral ties
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi offers prayers at the Jeshoreshwari Kali temple in Bangladesh
- R Madhavan meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi over Rocketry: The Nambi Effect, here's what the PM has to say!
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to address nation on COVID-19 situation at 8.45pm
- No Indian outsider in West Bengal, BJP CM will be son of soil: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Farmers protest: Haryana Deputy CM Dushyant Chautala requests Prime Minister Narendra Modi to resume talks
- PM Narendra Modi calls for five-fold strategy to curb spread of COVID-19 pandemic
- PM Narendra Modi reviews status of oxygen availability to ensure adequate supply
Never seen such negative mindset in Parliament: Prime Minister Narendra Modi have 335 words, post on bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com at July 20, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.