On July 18, a post on Facebook where a Malaysian man in Kuala Lumpur claimed to have been given an empty vaccination jab went viral. The man, Tan Wing Sam, was scheduled to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on July 17. Jabbed with an empty syringe He initially asked the nurse if he was allowed to record the vaccination process, and was declined. Before his jab, Tan noticed that there was an empty syringe on a tray, where the plunger had been “pushed to the end”. As such, he expected the nurse to withdraw the vaccine from a vial. The nurse then proceeded to apply alcohol at the intended point of injection on his arm. However, as Tan watched on, the nurse supposedly did not fill the syringe with the vaccine, and instead used the “empty syringe” to jab his arm. After two seconds, allegedly without any motion of pushing the plunger, the nurse simply pulled out the syringe and told him to proceed to the next section, telling him his procedure was done. Nurse offered to give him a 2nd shot Tan then confronted the nurse on whether the jab was “done properly”, to which the nurse replied that “… Read full this story
- Only letting kids with a valid medical excuse opt out of MMR jab could boost uptake, study finds
- These groundbreaking US start-ups are finally developing needle-free vaccinations
- Call the Midwife star talks tough on vaccinations for 'evil diseases'
- Alleged fraud: Suspended NHIS Boss drags Ministers, NHIS to court
- A furious judge and a trial that was a shambles from the start: Conviction of British woman, 19, for making up 'gang rape' attack by group of Israeli men has shone a light on Cyprus's justice system, writes INDERDEEP BAINS
- Onnoghen alleges oppression, as CCT insists he has case to answer
- Steve Wynn's Ex-Wife Elaine Denies Leaking Damaging Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Over 19 lakh excluded from Assam’s final NRC
- Back off, Britain: Officials in Cyprus warn UK ministers not to interfere in the country's justice system as storm grows over woman, 19, convicted of making up 'gang rape'
- Yearly Current Affairs 2019
M'sian allegedly jabbed with 'empty syringe' during Covid-19 vaccine appointment have 339 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.