close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for July 23 Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking today in entertainment. Federal prosecutors in New York on Friday detailed a string of new accusations of sexual assault and bribery against R. Kelly going back 30 years, including abuse of a teenage boy. In a lengthy court filing, prosecutors asked a judge to admit evidence of the allegations at the disgraced R&B singer’s upcoming sex-trafficking trial in Brooklyn . The uncharged acts are “directly relevant to and inextricably intertwined with the evidence of the charged crimes,” prosecutors argued in the motion . The filing alleges that in 2006 Kelly sexually abused a 17-year-old boy, identified only as John Doe #1, after meeting him at a McDonalds in Chicago and asking “what he was willing to do to succeed in the music business.” JUDGE ALLOWS R. KELLY TO SHAKE UP LEGAL TEAM AHEAD OF TRIAL Federal prosecutors detailed new accusations of sexual assault and bribery against R. Kelly. (Antonio Perez/Chicago Tribune/Tribune News Service via Getty Images) According to court documents, the boy introduced Kelly to a close male pal who was 16 or 17. Several… Read full this story
- 'Naughty Tory' Charlie Elphicke agreed to pay £5,000 to sex assault accuser in 'compensation' for 'consensual' kiss, court hears
- Tory whip called in Scotland Yard over sex assault allegations against MP Charlie Elphicke after accuser’s local force failed to take action, court told
- Cosby sex assault appeal takes on non-prosecution deal
- Bill Cosby files appeal in Pennsylvania Supreme Court, asking for a new assault trial
- Why Have Women’s Groups Gone Dead Silent on Biden Sex-Assault Accusation?
- Joe Biden gets first Tara Reade questions in his 16th appearance since her sex assault allegations were made
- Ghislaine Maxwell - Jeffrey Epstein's 'madam' and friend of Prince Andrew - is held in custody to be transferred from New Hampshire to New York to face child sex trafficking charges as prosecutors ask judge to deny bail and say she is a flight risk
- Bill Cosby Granted Appeal In Pa. Sexual Assault Case, Will Go Before State Supreme Court
- Cosby Sexual Assault Appeal Takes On Non-Prosecution Deal
- Jeffrey Epstein 'forced underage girls to have sex with Prince Andrew so that he could get incriminating information to use as potential blackmail'
Feds ask judge to include new sex assault, bribery accusations against R. Kelly at trial have 380 words, post on www.foxnews.com at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.