ZIMBABWE VS PAKISTAN, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet The pair has already added an unbeaten stand of 154 © Getty Pakistan dominated the post-lunch session against hosts Zimbabwe as two of their top order batsmen brought their ‘A’ game to the fore. The seamers who had bowled comparatively well in the morning session looked helpless as Abid Ali and Azhar Ali who took control of the proceedings. The pair was watchful before the lunch break, but looked unstoppable once they got a hang of the pitch and conditions. Zimbabwe found success in the morning session with Imran Butt’s dismissal, but have since been made to toil amidst a gritty stand between Azhar and Abid. While Richard Ngarava and Tendai Chisoro bowled some tidy spells, Donald Tiripano bowled plenty of freebies, allowing the batsmen to score freely against him. Both of them have also notched up their respective fifties, leaving the hosts with a long day ahead on the field. At the tea intermission, Pakistan reached 166 for 1, laying the foundation for a big first-innings effort. Brief scores : Pakistan 166/1 (Abid Ali 80*, Azhar Ali 74*; Ngarava 1/13) vs Zimbabwe. © Cricbuzz Share Tweet… Read full this story
- Parker, Fowles and Charles potent post trio
- Eric Abidal nets ‘game winner’ for Barca
- Puyol, Abidal lead Barca over Madrid 2-1 in Cup
- Speeds top 200 mph at Daytona test session
- Barcelona, Lyon post ‘effective’ nights
- Tech talk dominates Daytona
- No. 23 Tennessee holds early morning film session
- Twins expand Target Field’s no-smoking radius
- Hunter-Reay wins pole position for Sao Paulo 300
- Who should the Cavaliers draft first?
Azhar, Abid dominate post-lunch session have 251 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.