Ulrika Jonsson took to Instagram to share a throwback snaps of her watching England play in the 1998 World Cup on Wednesday. Young Ulrika looked stunning as she larked around with her ex-boyfriend and musician Paul Roberts in the stand. The TV presenter, now 53 but pictured aged 30, looked on at the match pensively as Paul whispered in her ear. Throwback: Ulrika Jonsson took to Instagram to share a throwback snap of her watching England play in the 1998 World Cup on Wednesday Ulrika threw her arms in the air in celebration as she watched the England team play against Argentina in the second round of the 1998 tournament in St. Etienne, France. Feeling the tension, the blonde beauty then clutched her face in fear at a pivotal moment in the game, which came to a 2-2 draw and penalty shoot out. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Abbey Clancy looks effortlessly chic on a coffee run in… Kate Ferdinand rocks a busty sports bra and leggings as she… Pip Edwards models her ‘favourite lockdown look’ in Sydney -… Love Island 2021 SPOILER: Sharon confronts Hugo in a VERY… Share this article 23 shares The South American team ultimately secured… Read full this story
- Kylie Minogue shares rare loved-up snap with boyfriend Paul Solomon as they head on romantic boat ride to ring in the New Year
- Love Island's Amber Gill takes a swipe at ex-boyfriend Greg O'Shea as she brands herself the dating show's 'first ever solo winner'
- Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's Unexpected Private World
- Paul Hollywood's ex Summer Monteys-Fullam reveals she underwent surgery to have a lump removed from her breast following cancer scare at 21
- Love Island's Olivia Attwood puts on a VERY busty display in a tiny plunging black corset and skintight trousers in sultry Instagram snaps
- : Teresa Giudice Shows Off a Sexy Shirtless Photo of High School Ex Anthony Delorenzo
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Paul Burrell quits working as a florist to travel the world in Princess Diana's footsteps with his husband
- Coronation Street star Tisha Merry shares fears she’s going bald after health diagnosis
- Jamie Oliver admits his family were 'the best antidote in the world' as his multi-million pound restaurant empire collapsed costing 1,000 jobs
- Kevin Clifton snaps as he accuses Piers Morgan of asking him 'generic' questions about the famous Strictly curse as he sarcastically says 'I am sure it happens on GMB, too!'
Ulrika Jonsson shares series of flirty snaps with ex-boyfriend Paul Roberts at the 1998 World Cup have 384 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 30, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.