Canada will "absolutely" require Chinese coronavirus "vaccine passports" for international travel, the country's health minister said in an interview with Canadian public radio, Britain's Independent news outlet reported Monday. "Canadians need to be able to have the right kind of certification for international travel because, as we know, Canadians will want to travel internationally, and they will want to make sure they have the right credentials to do that from a vaccination perspective," Canadian Health Minister Patty Hajdu told The House , a radio program of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), on May 1. "I am meeting on a regular basis with my G7 [Group of Seven] counterparts and this is an ongoing conversation about how that might look and how we might be able to have some sort of standardized approach to this," Hajdu told the radio program. The G7 is an intergovernmental organization consisting of Canada, the U.S., the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, and Japan . "From our perspective, we have a bit of a head start in terms of entry into Canada in that we have ArriveCan, the app that allows for digital proof of [Chinese coronavirus] testing … and a variety of other documents that people have… Read full this story
- How a no-deal Brexit could affect UK travellers
- Henley Index: Japan tops 2020 list of world’s most powerful passports
- CISF nabs Canada-bound woman with fake passport at IGI
- You’re a Big Dummy If You’re Traveling Without the Mobile Passport App
- Pakistani Passport ranked fourth worst
- 'My kids are US citizens. This is not okay': Iranian-Americans held on the US-Canada border over the weekend speak out despite CBP DENYING the citizens were detained in the midst of rising tensions with Tehran
- What are the most powerful passports of 2020?
- Meghan flees to Canada where she left baby Archie with nanny and leaves Harry to deal with fallout from 'abdication' crisis after spending just three days in the UK following holiday
- Carlos Ghosn could be forced to face justice after Lebanese investigators haul him in for questioning and ban him from travel following Interpol 'red notice'
- New Zealand's new travel rules: All you need to know about the NZeTA
Canada Will ‘Absolutely’ Require Vaccine Passport for International Travel have 366 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.