Welcome to Edition 3.41 of the Rocket Report! As always there is plenty of news in the world of launch, and this week we have several stories about heavy lift vehicles. Perhaps most interesting, SpaceX has received approval from the Federal Aviation Administration to press ahead with construction of a large tower for its Starship Launch System. As always, we welcome reader submissions , and if you don’t want to miss an issue, please subscribe using the box below (the form will not appear on AMP-enabled versions of the site). Each report will include information on small-, medium-, and heavy-lift rockets as well as a quick look ahead at the next three launches on the calendar. Blue Origin completes final step before crew mission . On Wednesday morning, in West Texas, Blue Origin flew its New Shepard-15 mission on a suborbital flight to test its vehicle for passengers. Two people even climbed into the vehicle before the launch to test the ingress procedures, but they exited before the launch took place. The mission was another success, with both the booster and capsule making a feathery landing. Time for humans … It’s widely expected that the company’s next flight will carry… Read full this story
- Rocket Report: Starlink flies, OneWeb has next mega-constellation launch
- Branson's Virgin Galactic Rockets 51 Miles Into Space, Sets Space Tourism Milestone
- The Hill's Morning Report — Impeachment unknowns await returning lawmakers
- Can we get to space without damaging the earth through huge carbon emissions?
- [Updated with video] Major explosion during a test firing of SpaceX’s rocket
- Op-ed: We love you SpaceX, and hope you reach Mars. But we need you to focus.
- Japanese billionaire ditches hunt for girlfriend to join Moon trip on Elon Musk rocket – scorning 25,000
- At Tesla’s Factory, Building The Car Of The Future Has Painful And Permanent Consequences For Some Workers
- Aurora Station: Luxury Space Hotel Will Launch in 2021, California Startup Says
- Building boom in China's tropics as Beijing's 'smog refugees' flee toxic air
Rocket Report: SpaceX to build huge launch tower, Branson sells Virgin stock have 324 words, post on arstechnica.com at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.