Indian star Priyanka Chopra urged her fans to stay home as she expressed her concern on 'out of control' coronavirus situation in India. In her message on Twitter, the Sky Is Pink actress said, "The Covid 19 situation across India is grave. I’m seeing images and stories coming in from different parts of the country that are so scary… the situation is out of control and our medical fraternity is at a breaking point." She further said, "Please stay home…I beg you to stay home. Do it for yourself, your family, friends, neighbours, community, and also our frontline workers." "Every doctor and frontline worker is saying the exact same thing: Stay home, Ensure everyone you know stays home, If you have to step out, wear a mask, Talk to those around you and help them understand this situation… we cannot take this lightly." "Get the vaccine when it’s your turn. Doing this will help us ease the immense pressure on our medical system,” Priyanka concluded.
- Wild stars advise family to stay home from Sochi
- AD says Miles to stay, LSU beats Texas A&M 19-7
- LSU says Les Miles to stay; Tigers beat Texas A&M 19-7
- The Latest: Man rues letting suspects stay in his apartment
- The Latest: Cameron: 3 Britons wounded in Paris return home
- Notes: ‘Fastball’ documentary a home run for fans
- Orioles stay hot as Chen stymies Mariners; Cruz breaks 0-21 slump
- The Latest: Soccer fans in London show support for Paris
- Jared Allen happy to stay in Minnesota after deadline
- ACC Power Rankings: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Priyanka Chopra urges fans to stay home as she expresses concern on ‘out of control’ Covid-19 situation in India have 273 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.