Muslim nations should band together to boycott Western countries if they fail to criminalise "insulting" the Islamic prophet Mohammed, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Monday. Amid growing tension between Pakistan and France over the controversy of supposedly blasphemous cartoons satirising Mohammed, Khan has called for a coalition of 50 Muslim countries to launch a trade war against countries that hide behind "freedom of speech". "When 50 Muslim countries will unite and say this, and say that if something like this happens in any country, then we will launch a trade boycott on them and not buy their goods, that will have an effect," the Pakistani leader said per Al Jazeera. "We need to explain why this hurts us, when in the name of freedom of speech they insult the honour of the prophet," Khan added. In comments reported by the Pakistani newspaper The Nation , the Prime Minister said that the "West does not understand," saying: "They do not even love the prophets the way we do with our Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). Even, they are not attached to religion (the way we are). They will have to be made it understood." PICS: Anti-French Riots Sweep… Read full this story
- India and Pakistan Relationship
- Once Upon A Time: Prophet, Oversexed Psychopath, Mohammed of Islam Taught Veronique Circumcision No!
- West Plays Roguishly With Muslims
- Australian Muslim - A Complete Review
- Who is Winning the War ON Terror?
- Does the Qu'ran Command Endless War
- The Other Face of Islam
- Surviving The Soon Coming Great Tribulation: Apostle's Series - Chapter Six
- Spirit of Islam: A Primer
- 9/11....Five Years Later
Pakistan Urges Muslim Trade War Against West for Allowing ‘Insulting the Prophet’ Blasphemy have 273 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.