In Việt Nam, large enterprises and SMEs place significantly less emphasis on boosting their focus on innovation, SAP has revealed. — Photo theleader.vn HÀ NỘI — According to a new study, large Vietnamese enterprises are likely to have strategic priorities focusing on growth (42 per cent) as companies respond to market volatility and widespread operational disruptions. The findings were released as part of a new study of enterprises in Southeast Asia, uncovering the state of businesses and their strategic priorities, as well as challenges and opportunities for post-pandemic growth, by SAP SE. The regional study "Digital, resilient, and experience-driven: How enterprises in Southeast Asia can prepare for the new economy", reveals that enterprises in Southeast Asia are gaining steady momentum prioritising growth and customer experiences. However, they face significant challenges in the areas of talent attraction and retention, cloud adoption, and gaining insights from data. Conducted in collaboration with Oxford Economics, the study surveyed 600 senior executives – including 400 from small-and-medium enterprises (SMEs) with less than US$500 million in revenue – across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Việt Nam, Indonesia, and the Philippines. In Việt Nam, larger firms also recognise that the experience economy is about more than customers – employees… Read full this story
- Adaptive CIOs must organize to support their firm’s value, sourcing, and structure
- Brazilian firms want digital expertise but fail to train
- Thursday's Best Deals: $5 Wine, Custom Suits, Massive Networking Sale, and More
- Honda's Dream Drive in-vehicle experience aims to gamify travel
- Oracle buys Brazilian firm Oxygen Systems
- Frontier's latest focus city attempt is Wilmington, Del.
- Spinning in circles: NYC fashion start-up has customers but struggles to find money to build factory
- StarHub to slash 300 jobs in 'strategic transformation'
- Presidential race in Brazil marred by WhatsApp scandal
- The battle for midrange phone is going to get crazier
Local firms focus on customer experience have 292 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.