Life Weekend Picks Ep 122: Up your Instagram game at an over-the-top cafe 09:42 mins Synopsis: Every Thursday, The Straits Times recommends lifestyle and food picks for the coming weekend in Singapore. In this week’s Life Picks, journalist Jan Lee reviews Gong Yoo’s new sci-fi action movie Seo Bok. (0.05) Food editor Tan Hsueh Yun shares more about Cafe de Nicole’s Flower, which has style and substance. (2.45) Travel correspondent Clara Lock suggests where you can get a taste of Korean and Japanese snacks and produce. (5:55) Produced by: ST Life desk & ST Video team Edited by: ST Video team and Aleemah Basirah Subscribe to Life Weekend Picks Podcast for new episodes every Thursday and rate us on your favourite audio apps: Channel: https://str.sg/JWa2 Apple Podcasts: https://str.sg/JWa6 Spotify: https://str.sg/JWau Google Podcasts: https://str.sg/JuYZ Website: http://str.sg/stpodcasts Feedback to: [email protected] Discover The Straits Times Videos: https://str.sg/JPrc
- The Game Café: The horror genre and what makes a good horror game?
- A slower life can be a happier one — especially for young families
- My New Year’s Resolution to start playing video games has failed
- Check out these five People's Choice Podcast Awards winners
- How Barstool created one of the most popular podcasts despite making enemies along the way
- How Barstool Sports created one of the most popular podcasts despite making enemies along the way
- Reading correlated to wealth and quality of life
- Game changers in the restaurant industry
- Food Picks: Monti's T-bone steaks and Baristart's cream puffs made with Hokkaido Biei Jersey Milk
- ‘Tsundere’ cafe featuring abusive staff and awful service is returning to Singapore in June
Life Weekend Picks Podcast: Up your Instagram game at an over-the-top cafe have 276 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.