Even in the midst of a pandemic, securing one's health does not have to be complicated. With the demand for health insurance plans on the rise, Allianz PNB Life makes availing of an extensive coverage plan easier and more convenient than ever by going where the customers are. Now, Allianz PNB Life is expanding its reach on social media. "We have seen increasing interest from customers on social media who are either first-time insurance buyers or insurance-savvy customers. They are looking for the best health solution for their needs," said Allianz PNB Life CEO Alexander Grenz. "By boosting our digital presence, we are able to better serve these customers who need special attention and care." As the pandemic continues to change the way people secure their essentials, Allianz PNB Life also continues to bridge the gap between them and quality health insurance. Its newly automated lead management process on Facebook can attend to customers' needs in real-time or within 48 hours, depending on the volume of sign-ups on a given day. For more information, visit allianzpnblife.ph or facebook.com/allianzpnblifeofficial.
- Tony Stewart searching for his new normal
- Mourinho hints he will make quick return to Premier League
- Eriksen, Ozil make quick impacts
- Western Conference not making things easy on Wolves
- Court Vision: North Carolina makes quick work of BC, looks ahead to Louisville
- New-look Lightning must retain identity to remain playoff contenders
- National Basketball Players Association to set up heath insurance for retirees
- Tiger Woods has his health, just not his game at Valhalla
- Valtteri Filppula making Lightning into bona fide contender
- Pelicans aim for new identity: Playoff contender
Allianz makes quick and easy health insurance the new normal have 267 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.