The midsize luxury sedan is in a hurry to get a nip and tuck. It was only three years ago when Lexus introduced the seventh-generation ES and now Toyota’s luxury division is gearing up to present the mid-cycle facelift. Joining the bold LF-Z Electrified concept at Auto Shanghai, the updated midsize sedan is going to break cover on April 19. Meanwhile, a teaser photo+video combo has been released to ease the wait. From what we’re being allowed to see, the ES facelift will feature mildly redesigned headlights with a different light pattern for the sharper daytime running lights. The main headlight cluster also appears to have a slightly modified configuration with three square modules instead of the current car's trapezoidal projectors. 2022 Lexus ES facelift 2021 Lexus ES We took a snapshot of the teaser video right at the moment when the car’s rear end appears. It seems to have a trunk lid spoiler suggesting it’s a sportier trim, although the F Sport badge is missing. An AWD logo along with the model’s designation can be found where you’d expect on the bottom-right corner of the trunk lid. As for the taillights, these seem virtually identical to those of the… Read full this story
- Would you fly on the world's longest flight in economy? Qantas announce epic 19-hour service from Sydney to New York will have cabin class seats with 'a little more legroom'
- HTC One Lands on Sprint, AT&T April 19
- Kutcher-Led 'jOBS' Biopic Opens April 19
- You can watch the Lexus Hoverboard in action August 5
- James Bond No Time To Die trailer release date LEAK? Where is Daniel Craig's 007 teaser?
- Premier League TV fixtures: Which Premier League games are live on TV this weekend?
- Star Wars Rise of Skywalker TRAILER teaser sees final battle like Avengers Endgame? WATCH
- Honda announce all cars will be electrified by 2022 as Japanese firm reveals electric Jazz
- Premier League stats: Liverpool and Mohamed Salah continue to dominate Spurs
- Kylie Jenner's daughter Stormi Webster, 18 months, makes her red carpet debut at Travis Scott: Look Mom I Can Fly premiere... as her parents put on a VERY sexy display
2022 Lexus ES Facelift Teaser Video Announces April 19 Premiere have 356 words, post on www.motor1.com at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.