Raya and the Last Dragon is following Soul and Mulan in being the latest Disney movie to come straight to Disney+ rather than theaters. The story of a girl who finds the world’s last dragon to fight a new breed of monsters will come to cinemas when they start to reopen. Before then, the movie will also be available to stream globally for the next few months. Right now, Disney+ subscribers have to pay extra to watch the movie, though in a few months it will be free to view for all subscribers. How to watch Raya and the Last Dragon online Currently, the movie is available to watch online in the U.S. and around the world on Disney+. However, the film is not available to every subscriber of the service. Disney+ subscribers have to pay for what the service calls “premier access” to watch Raya and the Last Dragon . For $29.99, viewers have two months to exclusively watch the movie before it comes to the main Disney+. In this time, they can watch the stream as many times as they want. Previously, Disney+ also made subscribers pay for “premier access” to watch Mulan . Per research commissioned by… Read full this story
- Disney’s new streaming app to get EVERY Disney movie ever made – and will be way cheaper than Netflix
- An expert has hit out at your children's favourite Disney movies
- Disney is having a flash 50% 24-hour sale on clothing, homeware and accessories from midnight
- Disney Plus is coming: How will the streaming service affect Netflix?
- Get your hands on the best Disney deals by using these money-saving tips — plus how to book your £9.50 holiday
- Disney store has a HUGE half price sale on baby and kids clothes
- Olly Murs lands first ever acting role in Disney Channel’s 101 Dalmation Street playing Cornish dog called Spike
- From Thorpe Park to Disney World, the best new attractions at eight top theme parks around the globe
- Disney unveils new streaming service that aims to take on Netflix
- Watch: Spectacular first full length trailer for Disney's live action The Lion King has landed
'Raya and the Last Dragon': How to Watch the Disney Movie Online and When It Will Be Free have 344 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.