VinSmart smartphones go on sale in the US Techcombank leads in CASA rate Vinsmart to start exclusive sale of air purifiers and smart home solutions on Vsmart online Corporate social responsibility imperative for firms to survive pandemic: FCV chief Let no one succumb to hunger: Prudential instals rice ‘ATMs’ in many provinces I met Mai Thu on a cold windy day at the beginning of Tân Sửu Spring (Lunar New Year) in the poor district of Tánh Linh in Bình Thuận Province. It is a time when the porch is lit up by golden sunshine and the confetti in front sways in the wind, showing off its colours on the dry ground that looks like baked tiles. With her eyes filled with joy, the charming young woman recalls her journey filled with difficulties she had to make to achieve her current success. Here is her story: “I still remember it. I used to be a very poor student with only VNĐ1 million (US$43.35) my mother finally borrowed from a pagoda after asking around at many places when I entered university. I had only flip-flops to wear as a student, and they were so worn that they broke off at school,… Read full this story
- Lonely Girl [Romancing in the '40s] Parts 1 & 2
- Arizona Blue--Gunfighter: Wild Flower [Part one of Two]
- Case Dismissed - A Short Story on Marital Rape
- Brisbane City Guide
- Magical Plants of Christmas
- Pigskin Pickem Heats up in Sin City
- Don't Let a Surprise Flirt Catch You Off Guard
- Curse of the Abyss Worm [Chaper #7]
- Bad Karma
- Could You use a Good Cry? Join the club!
Won a deep blue Mercedes-Benz , a teardrop story of poor village girl have 269 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.