ROME: Lautaro Martinez is ready to commit his long-term future to Inter Milan after coming close to joining Barcelona last summer, the Argentine striker told Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport. Martinez was linked with a move to the Spanish club at the end of last season, but stayed on to play a key role in Inter's bid to win their first Serie A title in 10 years under coach Antonio Conte. “It’s true, we were working with Barcelona, that was the road we were taking,” Martinez told the paper. “I don’t know what to tell you about how close I came to that club. “With Conte I was very clear. I told him: ‘My head is here, that’s a promise, this won’t affect me’. But that’s all in the past now, I will renew my contract with Inter.” Martinez, who has scored 13 Serie A goals for Inter this season to help them go four points clear at the top of the table, insists there is no hurry over announcing his new deal at San Siro. “They will find the right moment to make it official, meanwhile I will keep playing,” he said. “But my future is here, I… Read full this story
- Bicing Blues Not Such a Smooth Ride For The Launch of Barcelonas Bike Sharing System
- Barcelona Safety Guide - Ten Top Tips for a Safer Vacation In Barcelona, Spain
- Are You Investing Or Speculating? - Your Answer Could Be Detrimental to Your Future Wealth
- Oil Speculations
- End-User Programming Using the Semantic Web
- The World's Future Prosperity Depends On The Creation And Evolution Of Digital Multipreneurs
- Speculative and Theoretical
- At What Point Does a Student's Rights End & the University's Rights Begin When Awarding Degrees?
- Loan To Own! Be Speculative When Making Your Car Purchase
- Commodity Option Buying - The Hidden Dangers PART 1 What The Option Pros Don't Want You To Know
Martinez says his future is at Inter, ends Barcelona speculation have 312 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.