close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for February 23 Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking today in entertainment. Kate Winslet is looking back on past media coverage. The 45-year-old actress , who has received acclaim and awards buzz for her performance in ” Ammonite ,” recently took a stroll down memory lane to discuss how her weight was critiqued when she was just a budding star. “In my 20s, people would talk about my weight a lot. And I would be called to comment on my physical self,” she recalled to the Guardian. “Well, then I got this label of being ballsy and outspoken. No, I was just defending myself.” The “Titanic” star said she recently came across articles written about her when she was just 19. KATE WINSLET SAYS SHE BONDED WITH LEONARDO DICAPRIO WITH SEX TALK WHILE FILMING ‘TITANIC’ Kate Winslet called criticism of her weight ‘straight-up cruel.’ (Photo by Dan MacMedan/WireImage) “It was almost laughable how shocking, how critical, how straight-up cruel tabloid journalists were to me,” Winslet said . “I was still figuring out who the hell I bloody well was! They would comment on my size, they'd… Read full this story
- John Bayley obituary
- Best of Alan Rickman: Much more than a villain
- "My Dark Vanessa" Is A #MeToo Novel That Was Decades In The Making
- Cyborgs are already here, but the next steps will make you nauseous
- This 16th-century ghost story captures a burning contemporary truth
- Femme fatale: Angela Carter's The Bloody Chamber
- 'She looks like a Cheshire cat': Piers Morgan blasts Meghan Markle who has 'got everything she wants' despite Prince Harry and Prince William 'at war' over Megxit... as he asks 'what would Diana think?
- Donald Trump Is Not Invited to the Wedding
- When Nikita Khrushchev Met David Susskind
- How Wikipedia’s volunteers became the web’s best weapon against misinformation
Kate Winslet recalls 'straight-up cruel' criticism of her weight: 'It was critical and horrible' have 310 words, post on www.foxnews.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.