Huyen Ton Nu Cat Tuong, CEO and Co-founder of VietSeeds Foundation (standing in the middle), and scholarship students In 2020, the unemployment rate amongst Vietnamese young people is 10.8-13.2 per cent, nearly double the rate of 2019. This is not only a result of the COVID-19 pandemic but also of the lack of adaptability and essential soft skills of young employees. A recent study has found that social skills account for 80 per cent of individual success. Therefore, it is a prerequisite for students to master these skills in order to prepare for their future. As a leading non-profit organisation (NGO) in orienting as well as bringing equal access to tertiary education for all students in Vietnam, VietSeeds Foundation, supported by HSBC Vietnam, has launched the VietSeeds Snap Learning short training video series, featuring passionate guest speakers who are leaders in multinational corporations operating in various fields and industries. VietSeeds Snap Learning consists of twenty episodes which provide practical and useful advices across ten important skills in the digital age as indicated recently by the World Economic Forum. VietSeeds Snap Learning consists of 20 episodes of five-minute video clips which provide practical and useful advices across 10 topics including: complex problem solving, critical thinking,… Read full this story
- The Foundation for Blended and Online Learning (FBOL) Transitions to Future of School Charity
- AEON Corporation grants 54 scholarships to VN university students
- New Level Partners, LLC Launches ‘My Agency Campus’ Online Learning Site
- Family in agony over missing Egerton University student
- A Fresher's Week to remember: Heartwarming moment university students lift up their wheelchair-bound friend so he can see at gig
- Shocking moment Texas State University student, 22, is left with brain damage in 'attack by members of Pi Kappa Phi fraternity who thought he belonged to a different social club'
- University Students from Across India Up in Arms Against New Citizenship Law - Videos
- Citizenship Act: University students across country protest in solidarity with Jamia Millia, AMU
- Punjabi University students protest, seek round-the-clock access to library
- Temple University Student’s Viral Tik Tok Video Calling North Philadelphia ‘The Ghetto’ Outrages Community
VietSeeds Foundation launches online learning programme for university students have 343 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.