HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (CW44 News At 10) – Bar owners across the Tampa Bay area are preparing for Super Bowl weekend and the festivities that come with it. The financial impact of the pandemic is top of mind for some owners who say their focus for the weekend is protecting patrons from getting the Coronavirus by enforcing social distancing, mask-wearing, and sanitizing. Bar owners all over Tampa say the pandemic caused them to lose not only money, but regular customers who had become like family. Owner of Tampa Tap Room in Greater Carrollwood area, Norman Haney says, “We were down by about 25 percent for the year,” in terms of revenue. In his bar, Haney says groups will notice about three seats will be cordoned off between groups to allow for social distancing. CW44 News At 10 General Manager of Pete’s Place South on Henderson Boulevard in South Tampa, Chuck Calhoun says the pandemic definitely has taken a toll on his business. “We are hoping Super Bowl really brings in some money for us. When you take the momentum out of something that’s working and been working for so long, and you take all of the customers away, trying to… Read full this story
- Looking For Something Different? Smoke a Butt For Super Bowl Sunday
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - A 200 Year Old Birthday Present
- Long Weekend
- Common Mistakes IT Business Owners Make When Launching Managed Services
- Quad Biking on a Stag Weekend
- Are You Prepared With Answers For the Tough Questions?
- A Caique Parrot Owner's Shopping List
- Arians: No Plans to Bench Winston, Teammates Need to Play Better Too
- The Carolina Panthers Prowl Began in 1993
- Carolina Panthers - How the Carolina Panthers Made History
Tampa Bar Owners Prepare For Super Bowl Weekend have 275 words, post on tampa.cbslocal.com at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.