BLURB 28-year-old Snehpal Randhawa was driving a taxi that was hit by another car at Vancouver SANGRUR A 28-year-old man, hailing from Dhuri town of Sangrur district, was killed in a road accident at Vancouver in Canada on Saturday.Snehpal Singh Randhawa died after a taxi he was driving was hit by another car in the wee hours of Saturday, his father Bahadur Singh said.He said Snehpal had gone to Canada on study visa in 2010 and later started working as taxi driver there. “As per initial information, his taxi was hit by another car and he was declared brought dead in hospital. I will leave for Canada on Tuesday to bring his body.”According to a statement by Vancouver police department, the car driver was seriously injured in the incident while two taxi passengers also sustained injuries.Police said they suspected speed and alcohol could be the factors behind the accident.
- Man killed at Shahdara bus terminal; one held
- Man killed in front of 10-month-old child in NE Harris County
- Supporters are running 2.23 miles on the birthday of a man killed while jogging
- Angry with bro-in-law, man kills his parents
- 7 booked for murder of Sangrur man over land dispute
- Man killed in southwest Houston shooting
- Man killed crossing FM 529 in NW Harris County
- Man Killed In Hummer, Pickup Truck Crash In Mundelein: Report
- Man killed by shark was fixture in Santa Cruz surfing community
- Delhi man kills wife after heated argument, surrenders before cops
Sangrur man killed in Canada mishap have 245 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at December 31, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.