The Digital Copyright Center that was recently established in Vietnam will listen and scan 600 newspapers, forums and blogs, 90 million Facebook profiles, 2 million fan pages, and 3 million groups on social networks. Copyright infringement of work in general, and journalism, literature and art works in particular, is common today. This not only affects reputation and quality, but also the income of organizations and individuals that own the works. The Digital Copyright Center has been established Copyright infringement is increasing and becoming more sophisticated. The Television and Internet Measurement Center (TIMC) under the Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) found 66 website infringing copyright in the first two months of 2020. That is why the Vietnam Digital Communications Association (VDCA) established a digital copyright center to create a radical solution to help solve the problem of piracy in the digital environment. VCDA Chair Nguyen Minh Hong said the Digital Copyright Center is a science and technology non-business organization with the main task of protecting digital copyrights in the fields of journalism, publishing, and literary and artistic works. The center also has the function of exploiting copyright for the purpose of disseminating digital products and providing legitimate benefits to content… Read full this story
- Digital Scrapbook Graphics - Making Your Digital Scrapbook Unique
- Full-Service Digital Signage Provider - Essential When Deploying Digital Signage
- Web Site Copy Plagiarism - Protecting Your Copywriting With Copyright Laws
- Where is the Border Between Free Information and Copyright?
- Copyright Infringement on the Internet - How to Protect Your Original Work
- How Best to Use Digital Signage
- The Race to Digital Television
- How to Protect Your Digital Camera
- Mutually Assured Copyright and Patent Destruction
- Digital Whiteboards Explained
Protecting digital content copyright with Make in Vietnam technology have 267 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 15, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.