Outgoing GOP Rep. Denver RigglemanDenver RigglemanVirginia county Republicans condemn GOP congressman for considering vote for Biden House Republicans who didn’t sign onto the Texas lawsuit Five Republicans vote for bill to decriminalize marijuana MORE (Va.) tore into Sen. Josh HawleyJoshua (Josh) David HawleyGOP lawmaker thinks 100 Republicans could challenge Electoral College results Here are the Republicans planning to challenge the Electoral College results Kemp dismisses Trump’s call to resign as ‘a distraction’ MORE (R-Mo.) after Hawley sent out a fundraising email boosting his upcoming challenge to the Electoral College results. “Of course he’s fundraising off fantasy,” Riggleman tweeted. “Getting ready for 2024. Using disinformation and conspiracies as a baseline for fundraising. Grift. Fooling people to take their money. #QAnon and conspiracy theories are the new ‘normal’. Shameful stuff.”Of course he’s fundraising off fantasy #QAnon and conspiracy theories are the new “normal”. https://t.co/uXzJm9glWS— Congressman Denver Riggleman (@RepRiggleman) December 31, 2020ADVERTISEMENTThe rebuke comes after Hawley, a staunch ally of President TrumpDonald TrumpTrump to cut Florida trip short, return to Washington on Thursday Intel vice chair says government agency cyber attack ‘may have started earlier’ Secret Service making changes to presidential detail amid concerns current members are aligned with Trump: report MORE’s, said he… Read full this story
- Liberty University official to launch primary challenge to GOP's Riggleman
- 'We should hang' Ilhan Omar, GOP House candidate says while seeking donations
- GOP set for all-out battle over Michigan Senate seat
- David French, Sohrab Ahmari, and the Battle for the Future of Conservatism
- Midterm results that will shape America's future
- Ethics Committee warns Rep. Duncan Hunter not to vote on House floor after corruption conviction
- What ‘Lanes’ Will the 2020 Democratic Candidates Run In?
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump grapples with Syria fallout
- The Hill's Morning Report — Pelosi makes it official: Trump will be impeached
- Biggest primary night of 2018 yet offers clues, questions ahead of midterms
Outgoing GOP congressman criticizes Hawley for fundraising off Electoral College challenge have 310 words, post on thehill.com at December 31, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.