ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP LEAGUE TWO 2019-22 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on ShareTweet Lamichhane finished with figures of 6 for 16. © Getty In what turned out to be a stunning collapse at Kathmandu, USA got shot down for 35 as they joined Zimbabwe in the list of lowest ODI totals in the history of the game. Sandeep Lamichhane (6/16) and left arm spinner Sushan Bhari (4/5) shared all the 10 wickets between them to reduce a hopeless USA batting line up to smithereens. Nepal won the toss and put USA in on a wicket that was tough for batting in the initial stages. It is learnt that the early morning dew tends to soften up the surface which in turn lets the ball to grip and turn on a wicket that ostensibly looks hard. Lamichhane revelling in the conditions produced a masterclass of leg spin bowling. He started the carnage by having Ian Holland caught at slip off a sharp turning leg break before bamboozling Monank and Nisarg off identical googlies that turned viciously with a hint of extra bounce striking top of middle on both the occasions. USA inexplicably kept on playing all over to deliveries that… Read full this story
- Best Repayment on Lowest Rate Payday Loans
- Anti Arthritis Pills Which Relieves You From Joint Pain and Ensures Flexibility
- Auto Insurance in the USA - What You Should Know
- Debt Relief USA - Steps You Can Take to Reduce Debt
- Avoidance Behaviors - Pain-Free Joint Installations
- Basel II in the USA - What is Different?
- Glucosamine Chondroitin For Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, and Joint Pain
- Budget Dining in the USA
- What is Diabetic Joint Disease?
- Medical Transcription Companies in the USA
Lamichhane pulverizes dismal USA for joint lowest ODI total have 276 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.