Malin Andersson shared a heartbreaking tribute to her late daughter Consy on Instagram on Wednesday on her second birthday. Consy tragically died following complications from being born premature and Malin, 28, shared a beautiful picture of her baby alongside her post. She wrote: ‘Happy Birthday Baby Girl ❤️Today – you would have been 2 years old. I always wonder how you would have been like.. and what you would have looked like. ‘I wonder what you would have been like, but I’ll never know’: Malin Andersson shared a painful birthday post for her late daughter Consy on her second birthday on Instagram on Wednesday Sad: Consy tragically died following complications from being born premature and Malin, 28, shared a beautiful picture of her baby alongside her post ‘Would you have had the same crazy care-free personality as me? Would you have been obsessed with the moon and stars, and the love for cheese and olives.. and racing cars. ✨ I will never know. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Sir Paul McCartney says he remains ‘in denial’ over John… ‘Their social life is non-existent’: Kristen Wiig gives an… ‘I feel comfortable now knowing that I am gay’: Emmerdale… Prince Jackson… Read full this story
- 'I don't care if my trousers don’t fit': Love Island's Malin Andersson shares inspirational message encouraging fans to ditch crazy diets and eat mindfully... after revealing her six-year eating disorder
- Malin Andersson wows fans with ‘before and after’ posture video in lacy red lingerie
- Sonam Kapoor celebrates birthday with husband Anand Ahuja, dad Anil Kapoor and family. See pics
- Teresa Giudice and daughters are driven to tears as Joe calls from prison during Easter in RHONJ clip.... months before the couple's split after 20 years
- Pamela Anderson shares SHOCK email exchange between herself and Adil Rami's ex Sidonie Biémont which 'confirms two-year cheating claims'
- 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Daughter Bonnie Chapman Reveals Throwback Featuring Late Mom Beth
- Rev Richard Coles calls in police over 'Christian' trolls who told him his late partner 'is in hell and I would follow'
- Jesse Leach and the Language of Mental Illness
- Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande and More Stars Share Their Experiences With Anxiety
- 'His cruelty really has no limits': Ronald Reagan's daughter slams Trump for joking late congressman John Dingell is in hell and says it reminds her of the abuse she received when her father died
'I wonder what you would have been like, but I'll never know': Malin Andersson shares painful birthday post for her late daughter Consy have 383 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 23, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.