Ru Cha in early October has the yellow colors of an autumn forest. It is the only primary forest on Tam Giang Lagoon, in Thuan Hoa village, Huong Phong commune, Huong Tra town, Thua Thien-Hue Province. In the local language, “rú” means forest, and “chá” refers to a species of tree occupying 90% of the area in the mangrove area. The tree has shallow roots, with the cavity becoming a shelter for small crabs. Ru Cha forest is like a front line, shielding the mainland in front of Thuan An beach. During the changing season, green leaves turn into brilliant yellow, creating an unforgettable natural masterpiece in the hearts of visitors. The forest attracts many young people and is a creative inspiration for photographers every fall. Only about 15 km from the city center, Ru Cha is an attractive meeting point for tourists coming to the ancient capital of Hue. From afar, visitors will easily see the wild, soaring, intertwined clusters of cha trees. The best time to visit the forest is from February to October. During this time, the cha trees in the forest bloom, and the whole forest changes its color, wearing a romantic coat. When it rains… Read full this story
- Forest fire surveillance cameras installed in Thanh Hoa
- We Made It! Black-Owned Beauty Month Was a Blast—So, What Were Our Favorites?
- Limmen Bight photographic art depicts remote NT marine park's scars and beauty
- Fearne Cotton stuns in a gorgeous autumnal dress on This Morning and it's only £30!
- Former MAFS star Melissa Lucarelli is all smiles in a little green dress at beauty event as she brushes off bridesmaid feud with Jules Robinson
- How to make Hue city real film studio
- The Devil in the New Forest: Innocent animals tortured and killed, sickening symbols daubed on an ancient church... is there a Satanic cult on the loose in rural Hampshire?
- 'Why is this so dramatic?' Fans mock 'corny' new trailer for Married At First Sight 2020 - as some compare it to a horror movie and an 'odd' perfume ad
- Married At First Sight EXCLUSIVE: Season seven cast revealed ahead of the show return - including two female bodybuilders, YouTube stars and a surprise lesbian couple
- 'I'm cheap and I like a bargain!' Married At First Sight's Susie Bradley reveals her VERY simple supermarket skincare routine - and it'll only cost you $12
Hue’s mangrove forest in autumn is a beautiful sight have 397 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.