Nguyen Huy Dung, Deputy Minister of Information and Communications, speaks at the Internet Day 2020. — VNS Photo The internet had made positive contributions to the overall socio-economic development of the country since Viet Nam connected to the Internet for the first time 20 years ago, said Nguyen Huy Dung, Deputy Minister of Information and Communications, at Internet Day 2020. The Viet Nam Internet Association (VIA) organised Internet Day 2020, which is one of the biggest events of the year in the internet industry, on Wednesday. This year was the starting year for the national digital transformation. Instead of simply digitising documents and processes, the development of digital technology allowed us to bring all of our operations into cyberspace, said Dung. This movement would take place at a rapid rate, creating a great impact on all three pillars, which are digital government, digital economy and digital society, he added. In addition to looking back on the 20-year development path of Viet Nam’s internet, Deputy Minister Nguyen Huy Dung also emphasised that it was the time to express the desire to bring Vietnamese digital footprints further and further into global cyberspace. In order to realise the aspirations for national development, Viet… Read full this story
- Challenges of the Information Officer of the Digital Age
- The Latest Digital Personal Advertising Tool - Revolutionalising the Resume!
- Suffering - Age-Old Problem and Present Reality
- Al-Qa'ida's Reality
- Virtual Courtrooms Become a Reality - Real Cases, Real Verdicts
- How To Use Mind Control To Make Your Dreams Reality
- We've Been Sold a Deadly Product Again!
- ASEAN flag-hoisting ceremony in Ha Noi marks bloc's 52nd founding anniversary
- Boomers to the Barricades
- I Met a Man
Digital transformation in Viet Nam: from aspiration to reality have 267 words, post on bizhub.vn at December 16, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.