Video PlayerClose BEIJING, Dec. 2 (Xinhua) — China will intensify domestic efforts for the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) to take effect and get implemented, so as to uphold free trade and expand win-win cooperation, the State Council executive meeting decided Tuesday. The RCEP, recently inked at the leaders’ meetings on East Asian cooperation, is of great significance for participating countries to jointly tackle the uncertainties in the international landscape, increase intra-regional trade, stabilize industrial and supply chains, enhance people’s well-being and facilitate China’s high-level opening-up, according to the meeting chaired by Premier Li Keqiang. “The RCEP, as the world’s largest free trade agreement, brings benefits to all participating countries and serves as the most effective way to guard against uncertainties,” Li said. The Tuesday meeting required competent departments to fulfill due responsibilities in specifying task division and time frames in accordance with the agreement, and accelerating domestic ratification procedures. Openness will be stepped up in areas including trade in goods, trade in services, investment and flow of natural persons, and higher standards will be applied in terms of trade and investment liberalization and facilitation, intellectual property rights protection, trade remedy, e-commerce, government procurement, small and medium-sized enterprises, and economic… Read full this story
- China Development Bank to help implement ambitious projects in Belarus
- US Voices Opposition to China's Military Steps in South China Sea
- Belarus, China's Guangdong Province to implement projects in production sector, agribusiness
- China Unveils New Animal Feed Rules to Reduce Soybean Imports Amid Trade War
- Q4 Analysis: USD will peak in December, China will move towards online incentives
- Xi Jinping vows to open up China to trade and makes veiled criticism of Donald Trump
- METALS-LME copper rises on U.S.-China trade hopes
- METALS-Copper advances despite mixed U.S.-China trade expectations
- China Concludes $57.8 Billion in Deals at Latest Trade Show
- Will China and US Succeed in Taking Advantage of the Trade Truce?
China to accelerate domestic steps for RCEP implementation have 317 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.