Russian art performance in the ceremony welcoming the first flight of Vietnam Airlines to Sheremetyevo International Airport on Tuesday.-VNA/VNS Photo Hong Quan Flight VN63, which departed from Hanoi, arrived at the Moscow-based airport on Tuesday morning, while flight VN62 to Vietnam’s capital took off from the airport at noon the same day. At the ceremony welcoming the first flight here, chief representative of Vietnam Airlines in Russia Le Thanh Dung said the air route would help passengers access four-star aviation services. Denis Pashkovsky, Sheremetyevo International Airport’s deputy general director in charge of commercial affairs, told the Vietnam News Agency (VNA) that the airport welcomes Vietnam Airlines as a new partner. The co-operation would help to expand aviation connectivity between Russia and Vietnam and Southeast Asia, he said. Sheremetyevo is Russia’s largest airport in terms of passenger and freight traffic, take-off and landing operations and the capacity of the cargo facilities. The Sheremetyevo International Airport would provide top services for passengers travelling from Vietnam to cities of Russia and Europe by Russia’s national flag carrier Aeroflot and other members of SkyTeam, he said. Vietnam Airlines and Aeroflot, both rated as four-star airlines, are working together on 11 air routes between Vietnam… Read full this story
- Vietnam Airlines to launch routes to Bali, Phuket
- Enel Green Power Starts Operation of HillTopper, its First Wind Farm in the U.S. State of Illinois
- Wheelchair-bound American Airlines passenger left overnight in airport
- Democrats Need To Start Trump-Russia Hearings Now
- Sunoco expects hybrid Mariner East 2 to start operating by year's endYou may also be interested in...
- Alaska Airlines starts taking reservations for flights out of Everett’s Paine Field
- Alaska Airlines announces service to Everett airport
- Frontier Airlines Returns to Bradley International Airport
- Florida police officer arrested for shoving airline employee, refusing to leave airport
- Operations at Chicago airports little affected by cold
Vietnam Airlines starts operations in Russia’s Sheremetyevo airport have 313 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.