Vietnam Airlines celebrates the 25th anniversary of the Vietnam-Japan route Ever since the first Vietnam Airlines flight to Japan in 1994, connecting Osaka and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Airlines has been continuously expanding its network, upgrading its fleet, and promoting economic and cultural ties between the two countries. After 25 years, the total number of passengers transported by Vietnam Airlines reached 12.5 million, with Vietnam Airlines dominating nearly 60 per cent of the total passenger traffic between the two countries. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc expressed his appreciation for Vietnam Airlines’ efforts and remarkable achievements during this quarter of a century and the long-lasting, robust developments in the strategic co-operation of Vietnam and Japan. The PM believed that Vietnam will further boost multifaceted co-operation with Japan, including in aviation, where Vietnam Airlines will continue to play a vital role in deepening the relations of the two countries through its fleet, product, and service developments. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc spoke at the celebration Toshihiro Nikai, Secretary General of the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan and Chairman of the Japan-Vietnam Friendship Parliamentary Alliance, congratulated Vietnam’s flag carrier on 25 years of operation of the Vietnam-Japan route throughout the flourishing Vietnamese-Japanese… Read full this story
- South Korean man found dead in Vietnam tests negative for coronavirus
- Vietnam Airlines managers’ salaries to be reduced as revenues take hit
- Vietnam Airlines supports RoK passengers amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Nestlé Vietnam introducing premium quality Vietnamese coffee to the world
- Vietnam Airlines to suspend flights on Vietnam-RoK routes
- The 25th Anniversary OF The National Iwo Jima Memorial
- PwC Vietnam signed MoU with Smart Train
- Vietnam ecommerce startup Leflair accused of owing $2mn in liabilities after surprise closure
- Vietnam Airlines suspends all South Korea flights
- Pregnant Joanna Gaines Shares Wedding Photo to Celebrate 15th Anniversary: 'Here's to 50 More'
Vietnam Airlines celebrates 25th anniversary of Vietnam-Japan route have 296 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.