close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for November 23 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. One of the biggest differences between the merely good and the exceptionally great is confidence. The Kansas City Chiefs have plenty of it. When the Raiders marched downfield for the go-ahead score late in Sunday’s game in Las Vegas, and were poised to again serve as the kryptonite to the Super Bowl champions, there was never a bit of concern on the Kansas City sideline. The first thought of quarterback Patrick Mahomes: “We’re going to score.” CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM “I just didn’t know if it was going to be overtime,” he said later, “or we were going to win it.” They wound up winning it. Mahomes led a 75-yard drive that took up all of 75 seconds and capped it with a 22-yard throw to Travis Kelce wide open in the middle of the end zone. The touchdown gave the Chiefs a 35-31 lead with 28 seconds to go, and Daniel Sorensen’s interception on the Raiders’ next offensive play sealed a bit of revenge for the Chiefs’ defeat to their longtime and… Read full this story
- Allen Lazard exclusive: Lambeau euphoria, winning Aaron Rodgers' approval & steaks with Matt LaFleur
- Another top general slams Donald Trump: Former chairman of the joint chiefs Martin Dempsey calls threat of using military force 'dangerous' as Colin Powell moves to intervene too
- Pandemic Just 1 More Challenge For The Raiders As They Settle Into New Vegas Digs
- Why 49ers’ Nick Bosa is confident he’ll improve on his sensational rookie year
- Covid Speed Read: PM targets '10 most-affected states' to win pandemic war; Russia registers the first vaccine
- American Ninja Warrior winner Drew Drechsel, 31, is arrested on child sex charges over 'two year sexual relationship he had with 15-year-old girl behind his girlfriend's back'
- Back to school: 7 ways to win at online learning
- 22feet Tribal Worldwide wins IMC mandate for MMTC-PAMP
- British Finance Minister on Brexit: We Remain Confident of a Deal
- Toronto’s First Black Police Chief Resigns Amid Calls to Defund Police
Chiefs show calm, cool confidence in 35-31 win over Raiders have 352 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 23, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.