We provide the latest updates and crucial information on the global COVID-19 pandemic here. Oct 12 – Trump claims he is ‘immune’ from coronavirus (Read more) – UK coronavirus cases top 600,000 as another 12,872 confirmed (Read more) – Scientists voice concern, criticism as coronavirus resurges in multiple countries (Read more)China Chinese mainland reports 21 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, all importedRead more) Oct 11 Outside China – Global COVID-19 cases surpass 37 million: Johns Hopkins University (Read more) – Brazil’s COVID-19 death toll tops 150,000 (Read more) China Chinese mainland reports 21 new COVID-19 cases, all imported (Read more) East China city reports 3 asymptomatic cases of COVID-19 (Read more) Oct 10 Outside China – Fauci says White House hosted COVID-19 ‘super-spreader’ event (Read more) – Microsoft to let employees work from home permanently: report – Surge in infections prompts Europe to tighten up steps against COVID-19 (Read more) – Broadway shows in NYC to remain suspended until May 2021 China Chinese mainland reports 15 new COVID-19 cases on Friday, all imported (Read more) Oct 9 Outside China – MIT peer reviews refute lab origin of coronavirus (Read more) – Second Turkish hospital joins trials of Chinese vaccine (Read more) – China… Read full this story
- Salmonella Outbreak Widening to Other Sources Other Than Tomatoes
- How to Avoid Tainted Foods
- If You've Suffered From Salmonella, How Do You Choose a Texas Tomato Lawyer?
- Dating Someone With Herpes Anywhere - Genital Herpes and Oral Sex
- Genital Herpes Drugs - Do They Really Work?
- Different Types and Kinds of Acne and Whom They Affect
- Drinking Water Purification Systems
- Planning For A Vacation In A Warm Tropical Climate
- 13 Important Things You Probably Didn't Know About Parvovirus
- Improve Your Backyard, It's Your Duty!
Latest on the COVID outbreak have 261 words, post on www.chinadaily.com.cn at October 12, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.