BALL TAMPERING SAGA by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on ShareTweet “I didn’t realise what the repercussions would be. If you look back on it now, Australia were out of control probably two years, maybe three years.” – Gould © Getty More than two years since the infamous ball-tampering incident at Cape Town, Ian Gould revealed how unreal the events felt at that point of time. Having donned the role of the third umpire in the Test match, the Englishman also added that he hadn’t predicted the scale of consequences that followed the incident. “I didn’t realise what the repercussions would be. If you look back on it now, Australia were out of control probably two years, maybe three years, before that, but not in this sense. Maybe – behavioural, chatty, being pretty average people,” said Gould in an interaction with the Daily Telegraph as a part of promoting his autobiography Gunner – My life in cricket. “But when it came into my earpiece I didn’t think the prime minister of Australia was going to come tumbling down on these three guys. All I thought was – Jesus, how do I put this out to the guys on the field… Read full this story
- Bowling Ball Tips - Control Your Ball Better With a Custom Surface
- Termite Treatments Used in Sydney, Australia
- Soccer Ball Control - How To
- How to Lower Your Golf Handicap Using the Longest Distance Golf Balls?
- Soccer Skills - Receiving The Ball, The Foundation Of Success
- Guidance for Moving to Australia
- Pest Control Insecticide Exposure
- Humane Pest Control
- Mosquitoes - Controlling These Unwelcome Summer Pests
- DIY Wasp Control For the Home and Business
Australia out of control for 2-3 years before ball-tampering scandal - Gould have 275 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.