Two new videos showing new details in George Floyd’s fatal arrest have been leaked and published by the Daily Mail, despite it being barred from public distribution. The footage was shot on former police officers Thomas Lane and Alexander Kueng’s body-cameras, as they were first to arrive at the Cup Foods convenience store after a complaint that Floyd allegedly tried to pay with a counterfeit bill on 25 May in Minneapolis. In the first video, supposedly taken on Lane’s body camera, the two officers are trying to push Floyd into a police car as the man resists. Floyd is heard asking if the officers are going to shoot him, claiming that he has claustrophobia and therefore cannot sit in the car, while the policemen are trying to calm him down and ask if he has taken any drugs. The second video, allegedly from Kueng’s body camera, lasts much longer, starting in the store where Floyd reportedly tried to pass a fake bill and ending outside as the officers were waiting for the ambulance to come. The footage captures Floyd being forced into the squad car, as he asks to lie on the ground instead. The newly leaked footage confirms that the… Read full this story
- Louisville Police Chief Fired Over Fatal Shooting; No Body Camera Footage Found
- Footage of Police Body Cameras Offers Devastating Account of Floyd Killing
- George Floyd’s Girlfriend Says Opioid Addiction Was a Struggle They Shared
- Darnella Frazier captured George Floyd’s death on her cellphone. The teenager’s video shaped the Chauvin trial.
- Derek Chauvin Trial, April 8 Live Updates: Lung Expert Says Restraint Used Against George Floyd Would Have Killed A Healthy Person
- Derek Chauvin Trial: Expert Says Chauvin Never Took Knee Off George Floyd’s Neck
- AG Barr says "outside radicals and agitators" are behind unrest at George Floyd protests
- In Houston, Thousands Wait in the Heat to Pay Respects to George Floyd
- All you need to know about actor Micah Beals who allegedly vandalized George Floyd statue
- George Floyd showed signs of a brain injury 4 minutes before Derek Chauvin lifted his knee, a doctor testifies.
Leaked Body-Camera Footage Reveals New Parts of George Floyd's Arrest have 347 words, post on sputniknews.com at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.