Follow our live updates of coronavirus cases and deaths globally. Here's what you need to know: With the U.S. economic outlook dimming, talks on a new round of stimulus get underway. European leaders agree on a landmark $857 billion stimulus package to fight the virus-induced recession. Teachers' unions sue Florida's governor over order requiring schools to reopen despite virus surge. Trump announces he's reviving the virus daily briefing as cases continues to surge. Potential vaccines from Oxford and a Chinese company have triggered immune responses, studies find. Hong Kong, once a model for virus control, is grappling with a new wave. 1,400 students arrived to take the ACT college admission, but the sites were closed. With the U.S. economic outlook dimming, talks on a new round of stimulus get underway. With the failure by the United States to control of the coronavirus clouding hopes for a rapid economic rebound, Republicans gathered in Washington on Monday to begin discussing their opening proposal for the next federal stimulus bill. The talks got underway as the virus spreads rapidly in wide areas of the country, forcing some state and local officials to shut some businesses again. Unemployment remains stubbornly high after a spring… Read full this story
- President Signs New Housing Act to Help 400,000 Homeowners
- Natural Disaster Recovery Guide
- 1-2-3 Steps Towards Joint Pain Relief
- How Chinese Medicine Gives You Real Hope For Healing Fibromyalgia
- How To Successfully Achieve Your New Year Resolutions
- The Republican Party and Blacks
- Alcoholism Recovery - What is the Cycle of Addiction?
- House Price Recovery Forecast For Next Year
- Rapid Profit Growth - Look in Better Places to Add More Value
- A New Earth - Author Eckhart Tolle & Oprah Talk About the Peace That Passes Understanding
Republicans Begin New Relief Talks as Hopes Fade for Rapid Recovery have 290 words, post on www.nytimes.com at July 20, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.