A head constable travelling in the escort vehicle of Andhra Pradesh Minister for Energy, Forest, Environment, Science and Technology, Balineni Srinivas Reddy, died in a road accident on the Outer Ring Road on Tuesday.According to the Abdullapurmet police, the accident took place around 11 am on the Outer Ring Road while the Minister in his motorcade was moving from Hyderabad to Vijaywada. When they reached Koheda village, the rear left tire of the vehicle burst after which the driver lost control and the car overturned.The head constable, identified as Budda Papa Rao (56), was severely injured and died while being rushed to the hospital. Three others who sustained injuries were identified as D Raju (51) and V Sitharamulu (41), both police constables. The third injured person was identified as V Jayakrishna (27). He is a home guard.
- 5 Unexpected Reasons Your Head Is Killing You
- New Smartphone App Can Help Reduce Reindeer Road-Kills
- Cyclist killed in A20 crash
- Shock after French driver Hubert killed in F2 horror crash
- Sheils and McGee head quality line-up set for Armoy Road Races
- Car Crash And Kids: Why Visiting An Accident-Doctor Is An Absolute Necessity
- Mobile Carriers Sign Up to EU in-Car Accident Alert System
- Two horses killed in training collision at Del Mar
- Padres' Allen Cordoba 'unharmed' in car accident in Panama
- Cyclist killed in crash 'lived life to the full'
Head constable killed in road accident have 223 words, post on www.thehindu.com at July 7, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.